yhttpd provides an experimental, XML-configurable, light, multi-platform Web server.
yhttpd is an experimental, XML-configurable, light, very portable, multi-platform Web server written in C++ and a small subset of C.
It runs on all operating systems that are POSIX compatible and use the GNU GCC C++ compiler from 3.1 and up with pthreads enabled.
It is based on yChat socket and thread engines.
· The GNU C++ compiler version 3.1 or up
· GNU make 3.80 (gmake) or higher
· SGI STL extension
· ncurses 5.x
· Perl 5.x
What's New in This Release:
· A new standard HTML template design
· FreeBSD 5.3 and 5.4 support
· the Content-type text/plain
· the !command of the command line interface
· UNIX signal support, and lots more were added.
· The SGI STL hash_map classes were integrated.
· The thread pool has been optimized and improved, so now the thread pool automatically increases if new threads are needed.
· Many bugs have been fixed.
· yhttpd 0.7.2 is based on yChat 0.7.9.4.