wiki2xhtml 3.3.2 / 3.4 Beta 8
wiki2xhtml can create complete Web pages and uses a clean XHTML syntax.
wiki2xhtml generates the XHTML pages from simple text files in the MediaWiki syntax, also known as "Wikitext". You can also use own (X)HTML code or other script languages inside; there are no restrictions. The GUI is composed of a Code Paste Window where you can insert wiki code that will be generated live. A click into the result, the XHTML code, copies it into the clipboard.
- You can create your own design, however you want, or take an existing one
- It is possible to use own code; no characters are "masqueraded" (if you e.g. write a < br / > in the source, it will cause a new line and nothing else)!
- You can use wiki2xhtml for other projects! With the "Code Paste Window" it is possible to generate (x)html code easily which you can use in an other program, e.g. PostNuke. That way you are faster then if you've got to type xhtml code.
- Page title, navigation, footer etc. can be set in separate files to minimize expense and maximize flexibility.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.3.2
- Direct linking in galleries.
- Alternative reck files (e.g. for PHP).
- Custom indentation for XHTML head.
- The German flag has been corrected.