web2ldap is an open source LDAP client written in Python, full-featured and designed to run as a stand-alone Web gateway or under the control of a web server with FastCGI support (e.g., Apache with mod_fastcgi).
Currently supported and used schema attributes:
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All group modifications are displayed.
New plugin classes for MS AD attributes:
· GUIDs (objectGUID, parentGUID, rightsGuid, siteGUID)
· New plugin classes for pwdExpireWarning and pwdMaxAge display search links.
· It's now possible to search for arbitrary OctetString values.
· If host-specific parameter search_attrs is not set or an empty list all attribute types are displayed in attribute select list in advanced search form.
· If a only a single char * or + is given as attribute list this is no longer treated as a real single attribute when reading an entry.