ufdbGuard is an open source URL filter that blocks access to sets of web sites on the Internet, and it's designed to be used with the popular Web proxy server, Squid.
ufdbGuard uses a fast algorithm that does 25,000 URL verifications/sec on an Intel 2.8 GHz CPU.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version has 4 minor fixes and 2 enhancements.
· The fixes resolve minor issues; read the CHANGELOG for more details.
· ufdbGuard recognizes new keywords 'execuserlist' and 'refreshuserlist' that enable easier integration with LDAP, Kerberos, Active Directory, and other user databases.
· The ufdbConvertDB script generates errors with more details.
· The installation procedure uses LSB scripts or chkconfig (if it exists) to configure the startup script in /etc/init.d.