tunebox provides a module for the Eros BBS Engine that keeps track of an Ogg collection.
To get this application to work, you first need to import the "sql" file into pgsql typically using psql.
Second, you'll need a recent (after 2005-10-12) release of the bbsengine which should be available from the same place you got this archive.
python ogg module: you need the above if you want to use the "import-m3u.py" program.
· bbsengine (Development branch)
· Python 2.3
What's New in This Release:
· COMPATBUSTER: you will need a version of bbsengine with the getsmarty() function. in other words, a version from june 2006 or greater.
· FEATURE: this version now uses "google friendly urls" via an htaccess file.
· various paths referenced within the modules assume these rules are installed and working.
· FEATURE: this version defines a constant called TUNEBOXBASEPATH in tunebox.php. if you install this application to a path other than /tunebox/,
· you will need to modify this value.
· also, you will need to modify the htaccess file's RewriteBasePath directive.