Downloader library and console client
syren is a command-line file downloader for GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP support
- resumable downloads
- HTTP proxy support (including CONNECT mode for HTTPS)
- LISP scripting support
- small reusable downloader library
- small, reusable and fast LISP interpreter library
- predictable console output suitable for parsing by frontends
- cookie support
- easy changing of UserAgent and Referer fields
- POST method support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!