shalbum is a pure Bourne shell script to create HTML image galleries. Powerful and stable, shalbum's got heaps of great features such as slideshow, conf files, individual pic description, multi-pages and much more.
· GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major improvements on CSS and HTML code: output HTML not only is well indented and better commented but also the page display is is about the same in every web browser.
· New 'shalbum-white.css' sample Cascading Style Sheet file included along with the default 'shalbum-black.css'. It has never been easier to customize the layout of your albums.
· Slideshow mode now scrolls to the picture to optimize usage of screen space.
· Image 'alt' property and page title are now the picture subtitle instead of picture name (when available).
· Other minor code improvements.