A powerful perl application designed to retrieve files from download services
rsget.pl was tested and works as expected on a variety of UNIX-like systems, those include Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Open Solaris and Mac OS X. There shouldn't be any problem with operating systems from UNIX family. Other operating systems, especially those which do not handle file paths in same way UNIX does (i.e. React OS or Windows, Mac OS) may not be supported.
For full list of command-line options check: rsget.pl --help. All those options
may also be set in config file ( $HOME/.rsget.pl/config ). Check 'README.config'
file for example config.
Each option requires a value, which may be specified immediately after '=' sign,
or as next argument. Underscores may be replaced with dashes.
Following command-line declarations are equivalent:
- Perfect for screen session
- Support for many download services
- Supports multiple network interfaces
- Dead interfaces are kicked out (useful with unreliable vpn tunnels)
- Continues partially downloaded files (if download service allows it)
- Incorporates small HTTP server allowing to check the status of downloads, and add new links.
- Automatically updates itself from SVN.