pyramid_zcml is a Python module which provides ZCML (Zope Configuration Markup Language) directives for all "configurator" methods available in the Pyramid web framework.
See http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_tutorials/dev/ for detailed documentation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Drop dependency on PasteScript (Pyramid 1.3 compat).
· Rename "paster_templates" dir to "scaffolds".
· Make scaffold compatible with Pyramid 1.3a2+ (use wsgiref).
· Drop scaffolding dependency on WebError.
· Scaffold now uses pyramid#wsgiref server instead of paste#http server. This will require the use of Pyramid 1.0.2, 1.1.3, 1.2.5, or 1.3a2+.