pypt-offline 0.6 Beta
pypt-offline is a utility for people using Debian (and distros based on debian) on a disconnected machine.
It helps in downloading the required data from another, high bandwidth Windows/Linux/Mac box.
What's New in This Release:
· Lots of updates were done.
· This is the first full release of pypt-offline, but it is still in beta.
· MD5 checksum support was added.
· Local cache check support was added.
· Progress bar support was added.
· Python optparse is used for option parsing.
· Zip archiving is supported.
· Many many more updates were made.