phpWebSite is a complete Web site content management solution.
phpWebSite's growing number of modules allow for easy site customization without the need for unwanted or unused features. Client output from phpWebSite is valid XHTML 1.0 and meets the W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative requirements.
Founded and hosted by the Web Technology Group at Appalachian State University, phpWebSite is developed by the phpWebSite Development Team, a network of developers from around the world. phpWebSite is free, open source software and is licensed under the GNU GPL and GNU LGPL.
- Easy, web-based administration - minimal computer experience is needed to maintain site content.
- Flexible layout control - site page layout can be changed at anytime.
- Topic-based announcements - organize site announcements by category with automatic history rollover.
- Interactive content - visitors can post comments, submit announcements and web links.
- Full featured event calendar - post events by category and subcategory in a flexible cross-referenced calendar.
- Customized user experience - themes allow each vistor to customize the web site for his or her preferences or special needs.
- XHTML and WAI compliance - we are committed to meeting XHTML 1.0 specifications by our 1.0 release. Current errors are minimal.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.6.2
- Many bug fixes to the core and various modules
- Conversion bug fixes
- JQuery updated, JQuery UI added
- Norweigen translation updated