phpIP Management is a complete IPv4 address management suite, built to handle the complexity of managing today's IP address space.
phpIP Management project was built to scale and address the full lifecycle of IP address space using techniques that are not administratively intensive.
Here are some key features of "phpIP Management":
· Full IPv4 CIDR support.
· Support for LDAP based user accounts.
Licensed under GNU General Public License
· This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
· Full IPv4 support using Pear Net_IPv4 class.
· User based management allows administrators to create users and assign different levels of permissions to the phpIP Management interface. Each user can set their own display preference.
What's New in This Release:
· This is a midterm release that does not include support for upgrading releases before this build.
· This release adds a new display box to display DNS resolution.
· It also resolves deleting CIDR and Prefix blocks from the database, and enables user set preferences at login.