netstiff (formerly known as webdiff) is a powerful Web page update checker. The project supports a variety of different methods (diff, html, size, date, regexp, MD5 sum) and only prints the URIs of the Web pages that changed so that its output can easily be used by other scripts (such as wget or mail).
What's New in This Release:
· The default behavior was changed to updating and showing the changes at once.
· The "get" command was renamed to "update".
· All test methods are diffable now.
· The behavior of the regular expression match test method was changed. HTTPS support was fixed.
· The documentation (manual page) was improved.
· Further internal and minor changes have been made.