A HTTP and WebDAV client library.
neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library for Unix systems, with a C language API. neon project provides high-level interfaces to HTTP/1.1 and WebDAV methods, and a low-level interface to HTTP request/response handling, allowing new methods to be easily implemented.
- High-level interface to HTTP and WebDAV methods (PUT, GET, HEAD etc)
- Low-level interface to HTTP request handling, to allow implementing new methods easily.
- persistent connections
- RFC2617 basic and digest authentication (including auth-int, md5-sess)
- Proxy support (including basic/digest authentication)
- SSL/TLS support using OpenSSL (including client certificate support)
- Generic WebDAV 207 XML response handling mechanism
- XML parsing using the expat or libxml parsers
- Easy generation of error messages from 207 error responses
- WebDAV resource manipulation: MOVE, COPY, DELETE, MKCOL.
- WebDAV metadata support: set and remove properties, query any set of properties (PROPPATCH/PROPFIND).
- autoconf macros supplied for easily embedding neon directly inside an application source tree.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes bugs in SSL handshakes with GnuTLS and in SSPI support on Windows.