mod_w2ml Apache module is a W2ML processor. W2ML (Web 2 Markup Language) is a declarative markup language that extends XHTML with XML namespaces to make it possible to edit Web pages in the browser.
W2ML handles server-side inclusion, access control, element-level editing, and templatized editing (WYSIWYG editing of structured data like list items, guestbooks, forums, and more). W2ML is processed on the server side and requires no browser plugin.
· Apache 2.0.x
· Apache 2.2.x
What's New in This Release:
· The Apache module has been ported to Windows.
· To simplify installation and provide UTF-8 support, Expat and PCRE libraries are now statically linked to the module distributed in .tar.gz and .zip files.
· Various bugs in the module initialization and cleanup phases have been corrected (portability, crash on restart after install).
· The big thread lock has been removed.
· Recursive inclusion detection is improved.