jui_filter_rules is an open source jQuery plugin that allows web developers to easily create dataset filter rules as JSON objects, as well as the relevant WHERE SQL.
It can be easily integrated into any Web technology, such as PHP, JSP, ASP, Perl, etc., as well as any database. jui_filter_rules has been tested with jQuery >= 1.8.2 and >= jQuery UI 1.8.23 (recommended jQuery UI >= 1.9).
· jQuery UI
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create rules as JSON object
· Create WHERE SQL from rules using prepared statements or not (available in php)
· Support nested filter groups
· Restrict operators per filter
· Filter types: text, number, date
· Supported form elements: input (text, radio, checkbox), select
· Supported widgets: jquery ui autocomplete, slider, spinner, datepicker (and timepicker by Trent Richardson)
· Filter default value supported
· Filter value validation