Here are some key features of "jsgal":
- Slideshow mode for automatic image viewing NEW
- Support for automatic resize of gallery to fit in browser (no scrollbars!!!)
- Perl script for adding images to gallery
- Small (~30KB + images)
- Support for switching between multiple galleries
- XML for gallery definitions
- Fast (client side rendering, optimal for slow network connections)
- Easy to install and maintain
- No scripting needed on server
- Easy switching between different styles
- State is stored in cookie so you can continue where you left
- Almost flicker free (except for delays caused by image loading)
- This release adds support for relative links within gallery XML files, so that it's easier to refer to galleries located in different folders.
- It adds support for storing version information in meta tags (for future use).