jUploadr is a cross platform Flickr uploader.
It also supports batch editing, so you can make short work of uploading a bunch of files.
Here are some key features of "jUploadr":
· Simple drag and drop interface. Just drop photos or folders of photos on the main window to add them.
· Edit photos individually or as a group.
· Fast, responsive UI
· Proxy support
· Allows editing of all Flickr photo metadata, not just privacy and tags
· jUploadr is written in Java and requires at least version 1.4 to run
· Java has a somewhat shady reputation for having slow, strange looking UIs. Because of this, I used the SWT toolkit, which is a simple wrapper around native widgets. This means that jUploadr will look like most other programs that you are used to, and will be just as fast.
· Linux users must also have GTK 2 installed, but most modern distributions already include GTK libraries.
What's New in This Release:
· Ensured Mac version's tag drop down was wide enough as the popup list always has a scroll bar that is not counted as part of the width by SWT.