jUDDI provides a Java toolkit and registry implementation of UDDI.
jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is an implementation of the Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) specification for Web Services.
Here are some key features of "jUDDI":
· Open Source
· Platform Independent
· Supports for JDK 1.3.1 and later
· UDDI version 2.0 compliant implementation
· Use with any relational database that supports ANSI standard SQL (MySQL, DB2, Sybase, JDataStore, HSQLDB, etc.)
· Deployable on any Java application server that supports the Servlet 2.3 specification (Jakarta Tomcat, JOnAS, WebSphere, WebLogic, Borland Enterprise Server, JRun, etc.)
· jUDDI registry supports a clustered deployment configuration.
· Easy integration with existing authentication systems