ifGraph provides a tool to create graphs of network interface traffic via SNMP queries.
ifGraph is a set of Perl scripts created to help network administrators to visualize network flow on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. The graphics are created with RRDTool, and it shows bytes (in/out) and errors for each interface.
It also shows the current/average/max use and the respective link/interface usage in percentages. The program also outputs HTML files to make the visualization of the PNG/GIF/GD images more friendly and easy.
· Perl (Default branch) (required)
· RRDtool (Default branch) (required)
What's New in 0.4.10rc3 Development Release:
· A string bound check bug in ifgraph.pl readconf() was fixed. makegraph.pl was not verifying the type when it was a command target.
· A bug in the [no]legend and [no]rigid options with OID and COMMAND targets was fixed.
· The update and precision directives were added.
· The [no]minorgrid option was added, and causes the --no-minor option to be passed to rrdtool.
· The -T flag was added, which will make ifgraph.pl use the $^T Perl variable in the rrdtool updates.
· The default is to use the rrdtool "N" string.
What's New in 0.4.10 Stable Release:
· Added the spanish template, created by JosD. Domenech.
· Thanks Jos Added a contrib directory, containing some scripts/configurations I used with ifgraph.
· Changed the ifgraph.org domain to ifgraph.lrv.ufsc.br