A Java CMS for Java developers using the Wicket framework
gidooCMS is a kind of framework for CMS (Content Management System) systems based on Apache Wicket. You have the basic features of an CMS, but you add you own functionality by extending Java-classes. E.g. you will write the code for creating a menu by yourself directly in Java. Currently we use Apache Jackrabbit as persistance engine.
- rights management using sections (like Servlet contexts)
- version history
- backup (import and export)
- XML validation of new pages
- preview functionality
- extend the GUI of the CMS
- a lot of small things that make life easier
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is mainly a bugfix release.
- The most important bug that was fixed was #502410, which caused problems when publishing resources and closing the session.