gfeed is an RSS/RDF feed reader for Linux and Gtk+-2.0. gfeed project is designed to be a simple yet highly customizeable reader, not an agggregater, which means it is designed for easy integration into a desktop.
Here are some key features of "gfeed":
· Customizable "feed" files that describe a feed
· Full support for transparency(native to the app) under X.org >= 6.8
· Automatic updating of feeds based on an interval defined in the feed file
· Customizeable Background and Foreground colors
· libxml >= 2.6
· gnet >= 2.0.7(optional)
What's New in This Release:
· New stable release, contains many fixes from CVS and the prerelease versions.