formHandler provides a modular PHP mailscript with a lot of default modules.
formHandler is a package of PHP-scripts for basic sending of data to a mailaddress submitted in an HTML form.
This package is fully object-oriented and extremely modular. Performance is very good, and it is very easy to add home-made modules.
Several modules are included with formHandler, such as Required-module, Template-modules, Reply-module, Attachment-module, Fieldcheck-module, and Referer-module.
It is possible to use this script for every form on your site.
What's New in 2.1.0 Development Release:
· This is a development release.
· Some small bugs have been fixed.
· Also some small features have been added. Most aliases to existing options.
· Lot's of usefull documentation has been added. This documentation can also be found on the homepage. Especially usefull is the module usage documentation.
· Some options are marked to change in the future.
· A tool to check if the used version is the latest, was added.
What's New in This Release:
· Setcookie module created.
· Referer-check module was created.
· Log-message was created.
· Problem with double Debug-output was fixed.
· Centralization of all config-options into the configfile.inc.php file.