ePoll provides a Web-based poll written in server side Java.
ePoll is a Web-based poll written in server-side Java. It allows polls to be set up and administered. The content of the poll can be completely customized, and multiple-choice questions can have specific sets of answers. Statistics can be collected from the poll and reported on.
Here are some key features of "ePoll":
· Voting and results viewing
· Multiple poll categories
· Multiple polling booths
· Polling booth security control
· Allows administrators to set up polls in the system and supply the set of opinions from which the user has to choose
· Allows administrators to configure the system to allow one vote per poll per user or multiple votes per user
· Allows users to register a vote on polls on the site
· Allows users to see the results of a vote broken down into total votes and number of votes for each option
· Allows users to list all polls running on the site
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes many deprecations and compatibility with Expresso 5.6.