doKa is a download manager/accelerator.
The goal of this project is to make a downloader with the beauty of Kde and with more features than the main downloaders for Linux has.
Here are some key features of "doKa":
· Support various connections.
· More than one donwload at time.
· Proxy support (with NO user/pass field).
· Speed Limiter.
· Restart downloads.
· Resume downloads.
· Command line add. (eg. doka -u http://...tar.gz)
· Easy Interface.
· and more...
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the speed limiter
· Fixed the initial downloads folder
· Add the feature to read Url from a text file
· Add the mirror window feature BUT it is not working yet
· Fixed the -u Url argument passing trough command line
· Fixed the icons location
· Fixed the KDE shortcut to Internet insteady of Utilities
· Add a definitive Icon to the program
· Improved the url parser now it is from qt