django-terms is a Django app that adds a definition or a link for specialized terms.
1. [sudo] pip install django-terms
2. Add 'terms', to your INSTALLED_APPS
3. Add terms to your urls:
- add url(r'^terms/', include('terms.urls')), to your urls.py
- or, if you are using django-CMS, add a page and use the apphook and menu
1. Add some terms in the admin
2. Choose how django-terms should apply to your website:
- Global use (to give django-terms a try or for development)
- Local use (for production)
The added terms should now be automatically linked to their definitions.