django-repositories is a simple Django-based plugin to manage source code repositories.
It is not meant to manage repositories that are only accessed by one person, but for a team of people.
* Create new repositories
* Manage public or private read access
* Manage user or group authentication and commit access
It can use these version control systems:
* Mercurial (Not Done: Need help)
* Bazaar (Not Done: Need help)
* Others could be written in to the vcs abstraction
The hosting is done through Apache httpd, as there are hooks in Apache httpd's mod_python and mod_wsgi implementations for external authentication and authorization.