django-reploc 0.1.0 Pre 3
A simple way for people to find representative locations on your Django-powered Web site.
django-reploc is a project that allows you to install a Google Map on your site to display and filter "representatives" for your site. These representatives may be dealers/vendors for your products, your friends or business associates, or just places you've been and want to advertise. I built the application to be a dealer locator, but I realize the value in an application like this and tried to make it as generic as possible.
- Unlimited number of representatives.
- Unlimited number of locations per representative.
- Automatic latitude/longitude determination for locations. If there's a problem determining the coordinates to the address, you can enter them manually.
- Locations can have "attributes." This is a way of specifying, for example, which locations carry which lines of your products.
- Users can search for locations within a radius of an address they specify.
- Offer your users driving directions to various representative locations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!