A Django application which can be used to manage PostgreSQL users and databases
django-postgresql-manager is a Django application that can be used to manage PostgreSQL users and databases using a web interface.
- User (role) creation/deletion/renaming.
- Database creation/deletion/renaming.
- Database ownership changing.
- Control over the connection limit for users and databases.
- Marking a user as not active.
- Multiple PostgreSQL roles and databases per Django user. Each user has control over the roles and databases it has created.