A tree based Django CMS application
- Automatic creation of localized placeholders (content area) in admin by adding placeholders tags into page templates.
- Django admin application integration.
- Multilingual support.
- Various Rich Text Editors are directly available.
- A simple caching mechanisms for the frontend is provided.
- Page can be moved in the tree in a visual way.
- The tree can be collapsed. A cookie remember your preferences.
- Possibility to specify page slug for each language
- The frontend example provide a basic "edit in place" feature.