django-filebrowser is an extension to the Django Admin-Interface in order to:
* browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
* include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
* select images/documents for TinyMCE and CKEditor.
Here are some key features of "django-filebrowser":
· Multiple Upload using Uploadify.
· Define allowed file-extensions and max. Upload-Size.
· Automatic Thumbnails.
· Integration with TinyMCE (AdvImage & AdvLink).
· Automatic filters for date and file-types.
· FileBrowse-Field to select Images/Documents. Includes Image-Preview (Thumbnail) with the ability to click the Thumbnail and see the original Image.
· Define individual select/upload directories, allowed extensions and selection formats for every FileBrowse-Field.
· Rename/Delete files/directories.
· Generate different Image versions on the fly.
· DEBUG-Mode in order to display FileObjects in the Admin-Interface.
· Signals for Upload, Rename and Delete.
· Grappelli 2.0+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5