django-cms is a Django application for managing hierarchical pages of content in multiple languages, on different sites.
django-cms handles the navigation rendering for you in multiple languages with internationalization (i18n) slugs, and the navigation can be extended by your own models.
Pages are rendered with a template that has placeholders which get filled via plugins. Plugins included at the moment include the following:
Many more are in the works. Plugins are very easy to write and integrate with your own models.Product's homepage
Here are some key features of "django-cms":
Flexible Plugin Architecture:
· Build flexible pages with a wide range of plugins.
· The structure of the pages is optimized for SEO.
· Workflows for publishing and approval.
· Set specific rights to different users.
· Each modification of the page will be saved. You can restore any state you wish.
· Administrate multiple websites over the same admin interface.
· Support for different languages (i.e. arabic, chinese or russian)
· Add apps to different pages of the CMS.
Media Asset Manager (MAM):
· MAM allows you to manage all kind of assets (pictures, PDFs, videos and other documents).