django-chimpusers is a Django app that integrates users from Django's authentication system django.contrib.auth with a MailChimp email marketing list. Provides a model to store opt-in data and a form factory to allow users to edit their interest groups.
As this app is still under development, the best installation method is to clone the git repository.
git clone email@example.com:Quixotix/django-chimpusers.git
setup.py install django-chimpusers
Then, add `chimpusers` to your installed apps and sync the database:
* `MAILCHIMP_API_KEY` - [required] Your MailChimp API key.
* `MAILCHIMP_LIST_ID` - [required] The list ID of the MailChimp list you want to integrate with.
* `MAILCHIMP_TEST_IP` - [optional] A __public__ IP address to use with the test cases. This must be a public IP for the tests to pass.
· PCEkspert.com Forum Meni
· The API key for your MailChimp account
· The ID of the list you want to integrate with