django-campaign is a basic newsletter app for the Django webframework.
Here is a very brief overview how to use django-campaign:
* Import (or enter by hand) a number of subscribers into the Subscriber model. Importing json formatted data is possible.
* Build one or more SubscriberList objects, which hold a bunch of Subscriber objects.
* Create a Campaign object and the corresponding MailTemplate object.
* Assign one or more SubscriberList objects as recipients to the Campaign.
* Finally send the Campaign.
Here are some key features of "django-campaign":
· Multipart Emails are supported by specifying a plaintext and a html template.
· Custom saluation on a per subscriber basis are possible.