django-autolinks is a Django application for storing links and automatic link extraction from markdown texts.
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
Here are some key features of "Django":
· Define your data models entirely in Python. You get a rich, dynamic database-access API for free - but you can still write SQL if needed.
Automatic admin interface:
· Save yourself the tedious work of creating interfaces for people to add and update content. Django does that automatically, and it's production-ready.
Elegant URL design:
· Design pretty, cruft-free URLs with no framework-specific limitations. Be as flexible as you like.
· Use Django's powerful, extensible and designer-friendly template language to separate design, content and Python code.
· Hook into memcached or other cache frameworks for super performance - caching is as granular as you need.
· Django has full support for multi-language applications, letting you specify translation strings and providing hooks for language-specific functionality.