A collection of tools for the Django administration interface
* a full featured and customizable dashboard,
* a customizable menu bar,
* tools to make admin theming easier.
The project code, wiki and bugtracker are hosted on Bitbucket.
To install django-admin-tools, run the following command inside this directory:
python setup.py install
If you have the Python easy_install utility available, you can also type the following to download and install in one step:
Or if you're using pip:
pip install django-admin-tools
Or if you'd prefer you can simply place the included "admin_tools" directory somewhere on your python path, or symlink to it from somewhere on your Python path; this is useful if you're working from a Mercurial checkout.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatibility with Django 1.4 and Django 1.5
- Upgraded to latest jQuery / jQuery-ui
- Many bug fixes and small improvements