cssselect parses CSS3 selectors and translate them to XPath 1.0 expressions. Such expressions can be used in lxml or another XPath engine to find the matching elements in an XML or HTML document.
This module used to live inside of lxml as lxml.cssselect before it was extracted as a stand-alone project.
- Free software: BSD licensed
- Compatible with Python 2.4+ and 3.x
- Latest documentation on python.org
- Source, issues and pull requests on Github
- Releases on PyPI
- Install with pip install cssselect