Plugin for user and group management with LDAP as backend
On debian based systems install:
apt-get install libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
apt-get install libsasl2-dev libssl-dev libdb-dev
cone.ugm contains a buildout configuration. Download and extract package ZIP file, enter extraction location and run:
cone.ugm$ python2.6 bootstrap.py -c demo.cfg
cone.ugm$ ./bin/buildout -c demo.cfg
Start Test LDAP server with appropriate LDIF layer:
cone.ugm$ ./bin/testldap start groupOfNames_100_100
cone.ugm$ ./bin/paster serve ugm.ini
and browse http://localhost:8080/. Default admin user password is admin.
Roles part in principal form is only displayed if roles configuration is sane. The LDIF imported for test layer does not provide the roles container by default. Browse "Settings -> LDAP Roles" and perform "create roles container" action if you want to enable roles in the demo.
- Create, edit and delete users and groups
- Manage membership of users in groups
- Roles support
- User and group form configuration
- POSIX support
- Samba support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Portrait CSS fix. [rnix, 2012-10-30]
- Python 2.7 Support. [rnix, 2012-10-16]
- adopt to cone.app 0.9.4 [rnix, 2012-07-29]
- adopt to node 0.9.8 [rnix, 2012-07-29]