A KDE 4 Twitter client.
The source code is in KDE svn server (playground section) and i will continue it's development to make it fair stable and usable to add it to KDE Project.
- Support for User + His/Her Friends time-lines
- Support for @Reply time-lines
- Ability to make a quick tweet with global shortcuts (Ctrl+Meta+T) and like other KDE apps, its shortcuts are configurable.
- Ability to notify user about new statuses text, with Libnotify's notify-send command (without any unwanted dependency to it) (It will support for KDE Notifications on next releases)
- Support for showing User pics.
- Support for configuring status lists appearance.
- Currently just support for one user account. (it will support multiple users on next releases)
- and other configure options...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for Twitter photo upload API method (by Atanas Gospodinov)
- Translator plugin shuts off due Google terminated its free API.
- Toolbar for Choqok
- Filter plugin new feature: Add a filter to Highlight a post containing some text. [FEATURE:278529]