aletheia is an open source security auditing software and Web application debugging tool.
aletheia features tabs for multiple HTTP requests, a DNS lookup utility, as well as a HTML link and form parser.
Being written in Java, aletheia is a cross-platform application that runs on Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2, UNIX, VMS and Window operating systems.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds syntax highlighting and the ability to click on hyperlinks within the textarea using the rsyntaxtextarea library.
· It adds an option to insert sample form posts and file upload requests.
· It adds a request processor, which writes the request to the stdin of a given command and uses the stdout as request.
· In this way you can use any scripting language to build your request.
· This release implements a JSON formatter and fixes some bugs.