Zope is an open source web-based application server written in the Python programming language.
Zope is a Python-based framework that features a transactional object database, a search engine, and relational database connections.
Zope comes with its own HTTP, WebDAV, FTP and XML-RPC serving capabilities, but it can also be used with the Apache web server.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AccessControl = 2.13.12
· distribute = 0.6.29
· mr.developer = 1.22
· pytz = 2012g
· repoze.retry = 1.2
· repoze.tm2 = 1.0
· tempstorage = 2.12.2
· LP #1071067: Use a stronger random number generator and a constant time comparison function.
· LP #1061247: Fix ZMI properties edit form for properties named method.
· LP #1058049: Fix support for zoperunner section in zope.conf.
· Explicitly close all databases on shutdown, which ensures Data.fs.index gets written to the file system.
· LP #930812: Scrub headers a bit more.
· Fix lock and pid file handling on Windows. On other platforms starting Zope tolerated existing or locked files, this now also works on Windows.