ZenMagick is a Zen Cart add-on. It provides database access to virtually all data releveant to templates (and more) via an object oriented API.
ZenMagick also includes an alternative theme/templating system which offers a superior separation of application code and custom HTML.
The compressed philosophy of ZenMagick
1. Store design and layout should be done via HTML/CSS
2. Presentation and application code should be separate
ZenMagick layout and view files are exceptionally simple to make real customisation as easy as possible, while still supporting useful Zen Cart admin settings.
ZenMagick and Zen Cart
Despite doing some things fundamentally different, ZenMagick and Zen Cart are a team. Without Zen Cart and the large range of features it provides, ZenMagick could not exist.
· Zen Cart
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a bugfix release with a fix for a single, critical bug.
· The PhPassAuthenticationProvider class will report any given password as valid and therefore allow you to log in with any given password.
· Please note that this does not compromise existing or new passwords.
· It is strongly recommended to upgrade from 0.9.13 to this version.