Xinha is a powerful WYSIWYG HTML editor component that works in Mozilla based browsers as well as in MS Internet Explorer. Its configurabilty and extensibility make it easy to build just the right editor for multiple purposes, from a restricted mini-editor for one database field to a full-fledged website editor.
Its liberal licence makes it an ideal candidate for integration into any kind of project.
Xinha is Open Source, and we take this seriously. There is no company that owns the source but a community of professionals who just want Xinha to be the best tool for their work.
Xinha is pronounced Xena, as in Xena the the Warrior Princess.
How can I contribute to Xinha?
- Bugs Fixed:
- #1425 [SmartReplace?][Gecko] When inserting opening quote, the space before the cursor is deleted
- #1429 Problems with Apache and HEAD requests...
- #1478 Further important security precautions for ExtendedFileManager and ImageManager
- #1478 Hide all dotfiles from the Linker scanner, the linker shouldn't be showing "hidden" files.
- #1478 CSS fix to dTree in linker, just to make sure it's styles were not getting clobbered.
- #1478 Stop the Stylist from possibly adding a duplicate stylesheet into pageStyleSheets, this was creating a subtle problem in certain circumstances.
- #1227 Improved handling of CSS imports in Stylist plugin.
- #1448 a[b.id] is undefined
- #1387 prevent crash in IE
- #1198 Fix for bad sizing of editor.
- #1121 Disable tab in Internet Explorer because it exits the Xinha area.
- #472 Disable InsertPicture?
- #579 Pass value to dropdown handlers.
- #1472 _top not respected in editing link.
- #1467 autofocus=false not working as expected.
- #1461 Special characters in image make t...