XiSQL is a XInclude and Oracle XSQL-like processor implemented as CGI program. It makes it possible to insert data from a database into XHTML without the need to develop any scripts.
What's New in This Release:
· The error messages have been made more informative.
· Compatibility with old versions of GCC and GNU Make was improved.
· The requirements regarding the version of MySQL have been lowered.
· XiSQL now works with MySQL version 3.23 and later, but without support for multi-statements.
· Compatibility with various POSIX-compatible OSes was improved.
· Some bugs with encodings have been fixed.
· Major bugfixes were made.