Whups provides a ticket and bug tracking system.
It is designed to be extremely flexible in letting users define kinds of tickets, different life cycles (sets of states) and priorities for each kind of ticket, and mixing types of tickets into sets of queues.
This design allows for very general and sophisticated multi-purpose uses.
Here are some key features of "Whups H4":
· Support for multiple "Queues" (aka Projects).
· Custom ticket types, states, priorities per Queue.
· Create, Assign, Close tickets.
· Search for tickets matching specific criteria.
· A complex query building for building and saving/storing custom searches.
· A reporting facility include graphs.
· Guest access (in addition to login access).
· E-mail notification of changes to tickets.
· Some groups/permisions support (more to come).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Small bugfixes.