Weaver is an Open Source, pure-Java, XML programmed Controller component for developing Model View Controller (MVC) structured, servlet based, Web applications.
Here are some key features of "Weaver":
· Programmed via a simple but powerful XML syntax whose elements are modeled after those provided by JSTL.
· Support for an Expression Language (EL) syntax that is identical to that of JSP 2.0.
· Easily extensible XML tag vocabulary.
· Support for JSPs and for other View technologies.
· Model functionality is easily added via the implementation of a simple Java interface.
· Provision for multiple cooperating applications.
· Transparent support for authentication.
· Provides a management console to monitor and to configure running applications.
· Runs in any suitable servlet container.
· Automatic application reloading for rapid development.
· It's efficient.
· It's free (released under GPL).
What's New in This Release:
· Updated 3rd Part Libraries
· Updated to include new release of jakarta JSTL implementation (1.1.1).