WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP (WSO2 WSF/PHP), is an open source, enterprise grade, PHP extension for providing and consuming Web Services in PHP.
WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP is a complete solution for building and deploying Web services, and is the only PHP extension with the widest range of WS-* specification implementations. Key features include, secure services and clients with WS-Security support, binary attachments with MTOM, automatic WSDL generation (code first model) , WSDL mode for both services and clients (contract first model) and interoperability with .NET and J2EE.
WSO2 WSF/PHP is released with Apache License, Version 2.0 and is based on WSO2 WSF/C.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved REST support with the ability to map URIs to operations and support for HTTP POST, GET, PUT, and DELETE.
· Replay Delection support for secured services.
· PKCS12 Key Store support.
· WS-Secure conversation support.
· MTOM and Custom Headers Support with contract first Web Services.
· A bundled Data Services library.
· Many bugfixes.