WSO2 Mashup Server 1.0.2
WSO2 Mashup Server is a platform for deploying, creating, and consuming Web services Mashups in the simplest fashion possible.
Here are some key features of "WSO2 Mashup Server":
· Support for consuming and deploying services using dynamic scripting languages
· Trivial deployment and redeployment
· Automatic and UI-based generation of Web services artifacts (e.g. wsdl, schema, policy)
· A set of gateways into a variety of information sources, including SOAP and POX/REST Web services, as well as plain old Web pages.
· Human-consumable results through a variety of user interfaces including Web pages, portals, e-mail, Instant Messenger service, Short Message Service (SMS), etc.
WSO2 Mashup Server is released under the Apache License v2.0.