WSO2 Identity Solution 1.5
Identity management solution
WSO2 Identity Solution is an open source identity management solution for CardSpace and OpenID authentication. It extends SOA governance and ensures interoperability with CardSpace and OpenID components from different vendors, allowing easy integration and migration from traditional identity management to user centric identity management. It supports both Java-based Web containers and Apache HTTPD.
- Ability to issue managed information cards backed by user name/password and self issued information cards
- Ability to revoke information cards
- Support for the CardSpace default claim set
- Support for custom claim dialects and claims
- Ability to issue OpenIDs
- Support for OpenID 2.0
- Multi-factor authentication
- Support for user white-listing & black-listing
- Ability to connect to custom user stores
- Built-in user store
- Statistics/reporting/audit trail
- Information card relying party support for Apache2
- Information card/OpenID relying party support with the Java servlet filter
- Information card relying party support for leading content management frameworks
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release adds OpenID Provider and relying party component support, OpenID information cards based on username-token credentials and self-issued credentials, and SAML 2.0 support.