Vertimus is a light web tool to manage a translation workflow.
Vertimus is connected to l10n.gnome.org via a Python script to download all stats about releases, categories and modules.
Here are some key features of "Vertimus":
· reserve and upload of translation
· each module is assigned to a state (ex. translating, proofreaded, to review, to commit, etc)
· users authentification
· roles definitions: translators, reviewers, coordinator (with an SVN account) and administrator
· actions history
· a translation can't be committed without proofreading
· user can post comment
· actions can be send to the mailing-list of your translation team.
The French translation team of GNOME uses this tool.
· PHP 5.2.x
· Zend Framework >= 1.0
· MySQL >= 4.1
· libxml2 + Python bindings
What's New in This Release:
FIX #222664 reported by Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
· msgid in French.
FIX #214120 reported by Claude Paroz
· Wrong default submit in the connection form.
FIX #224491 reported by Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
· More powerful "Information" text